Job title :Sales and Business Developer
Location :Namur, Belgium
Employement type :CDI
Job functions :Sales, Marketing
PUBLISHED ON 20.06.2019
Transurb Simulation is looking for a Sales and Business Developer (Junior or Senior) for its offices located in Namur, Belgium. If you are looking for a dynamic working environment and want to be part of a young and ambitious team that markets advanced simulation training solutions worldwide, you are the one we are looking for!
The Sales and Business Developer is responsible for creating and pursuing new opportunities, managing his/her sales pipelines and implementing profitable strategies targeted at new and existing customers in the rail industry.
This includes communication with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external to improve your business to business sales experience to develop deep understandings of user requirements and competitor products as well as Transurb solutions.
A core function of this role is constructing complex technical tender submissions and proposals as well as the management of requirement definitions, tenders’ responses, product demonstrations and business cases.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Identify, generate, qualify and convert new leads/clients to exceed sales targets
- Act as a Bid Officer and produce outstanding tender submissions for international projects
- Manage relationships with existing and potential customers worldwide to build brand loyalty and increase solid opportunities
- Nurture relationships including the resolution of issues, retrieval of customer feedback and integration of the Transurb business to develop true client partnerships
- Attend business fairs, conferences, events, client presentations and demonstration worldwide.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong interest in business to business sales and account management of large corporate customers within a technical industry
- You have excellent written English skills with the ability to produce attractive, well-scripted, well-designed commercial and technical proposals and presentations. French knowledge is desirable
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the integrity, confidence and presence to build strong relationships and negotiate win-win solutions
- Ability to grasp technology/technical concepts and articulate technical information in the appropriate form
- Commercial strengths and sound commercial judgement
- Good grasp of the standard IT tools such as the Office Suite, CRM, social media, etc.
- Ideally, you obtained your degree from a communication, language, business or engineering school
- Gaining your business prospects and serving your team objectives is what inspires you
- You are independent, resourceful and a go-getter who’s thriving in a start-up-like environment
- You don’t mind going the extra mile to close a deal and are flexible to meet deadlines
- You can imagine working most of the time from the office but are ready to travel occasionally (approximately 30 days/year)
- Interests in software development and technology would be considered an added advantage
- Sales experience is a plus.
What you can expect from Transurb
This challenging opening offers many opportunities for self-development and is rewarded with a competitive salary package and function-related advantages (phone, computer and more).
From a human perspective, our offices are filled with team spirit, we love to inspire each other, to grow and learn in a distinctly innovative environment. Constantly adapting to our company’s reality and the needs of our market, we are entrepreneurial and aware of the needs of our time.
Every step of our journey is filled with a deep passion for our work and a daily dose of laughter! A friendly atmosphere, fresh coffee, fruits and regular after-work events are also on the menu!
How to apply
To apply for the job, please send your CV and a motivation letter to Pauline Namurois, Human Resources Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you ASAP! Pauline will also answer any question that you might have regarding the job.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!