Job title :Sales & Business Developer
Employement type :CDI
Job functions :Business development
Transurb Simulation is a global leader in the development and supply of advanced simulation training solutions. The company is based in Namur, Belgium. If you are looking for a dynamic work environment and want to be part of a young and ambitious team that markets simulators and other digital training solutions worldwide, you might be the one we are looking for!
For its product “Trainlab”, Transurb Simulation is looking for a Sales and Business Developer with proven experience in an industrial context. The Sales and Business Developer “Trainlab” is responsible for creating and pursuing new opportunities, managing his/her sales pipeline and implementing profitable strategies targeted at new and existing customers for Transurb’s Trainlab multiplatform procedural learning & training tool (more information on our website).
This includes communication with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external, to improve our business-to-business sales experience and to develop a deep understanding of Transurb solutions, user requirements and competitors’ products.
A core function of this role is to extend sales and marketing strategy for the product, highlight its features and showcase their added value to potential customers through online and face-to-face contacts and demonstrations.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Improve the sales and marketing strategy for the Trainlab product.
- Identify, generate, qualify, and convert new leads/clients to exceed sales targets.
- Manage relationships with existing and potential customers worldwide to build brand loyalty and increase solid opportunities.
- Nurture relationships, including the resolution of issues, retrieval of customer feedback and integration of the Transurb business to develop true client partnerships.
- Attend business fairs, conferences, events, client presentations and demonstrations worldwide.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong interest in business-to-business sales and account management of large corporate customers within a technical industry
- Sales & Marketing experience within an industrial context
- Enthusiastic to and/or experienced in bringing a new product to market.
- Excellent written English skills with the ability to produce attractive, well-scripted, well-designed commercial and technical demonstrations, proposals, and presentations.
- French and/or Dutch knowledge is desirable
- Ability to explain, translate and showcase complex industrial procedures into clear and pedagogical exercises.
- Ability to grasp technology/technical concepts and articulate technical information in the appropriate form.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the integrity, confidence and presence to build strong relationships and negotiate win-win solutions.
- Commercial strengths and sound commercial judgment
- Good grasp of the standard IT tools such as the Office Suite, CRM, social media, etc.
- Ideally, you obtained your degree from a pedagogy, communication, language, business or engineering school
- Gaining your business prospects and serving your team objectives is what inspires you
- You are independent, resourceful and a go-getter who is thriving in a start-up-like environment
- You do not mind going the extra mile to close a deal and are flexible to meet deadlines
- The main task consists in the visit of prospects.
- You can imagine working from the office, but you are regularly on visits within the BeNeLux and France area. You are also ready to occasionally travel further abroad (worldwide, approximately 30 days/year).
- Interests in software development and technology would be considered an extra advantage
What you can expect from Transurb
This challenging opening offers many opportunities for self-development and is rewarded with a competitive salary package and function-related advantages (company car, phone, computer and more).
From a human perspective, our offices are filled with team spirit, we love to inspire each other, to grow and learn in a distinctly innovative environment. Constantly adapting to an evolving context and to the needs of our market, we are entrepreneurial and aware of the needs of our time.
Every step of our journey is filled with a deep passion for our work and a daily dose of laughter! A friendly atmosphere, fresh coffee, fruits and regular (Covid-proof) after-work events are also on the menu!
How to apply
To apply for the job, please send your CV and a motivation letter to Pauline Namurois, Human Resources Assistant, at email@example.com and we will come back to you ASAP! Pauline will also answer any questions that you might have regarding the job.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!